WQRM Holdings Inc.
23 Staisnou Street, 2nd and 3rd Floor
We may collect personal information that can identify you and allow us to provide you with a certain level of service, such as your name, e-mail address, address, and telephone number. When you provide personal information through our Sites, the information may be sent to our servers located in the United States and other countries around the world.
User Provided Information
We may collect and store any personal information you enter on our Sites or provide to us in some other manner. This includes identifying information and any other personal information you choose to provide while using our Sites. For example, when you open an account with Rook, we can collect certain personal financial information such as your billing address, company name, bank name and address, bank swift number, Paypal account email, and/or bank account number.
Cookies, Web Beacons, and Logs
Rook and our advertising partners may use various technologies to collect information from your computer and about your activities on our Sites. For example, we and our advertising partners may collect and store non-personally identifying information through technologies such as log files, cookies, web beacons, and/or other tracking pixels to help determine user viewing preferences for advertising and other purposes.
- Cookies: Cookies are files stored on a user's computer that track non-personal information about the user. When using our Sites, we (or our advertising partners) may assign your computer one or more cookies which enable us to improve the quality of our Service and to personalize your experience. Cookies allow us to automatically collect information about your activity on our Sites, such as the web pages you visit, the links or advertisements you click, or the other actions you conduct while using our Sites. Some cookies are also session cookies, meaning that they are deleted from your hard drive at the end of a browsing session and are not stored on a user's computer. The cookies do not store any personally identifiable information about you. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can modify your browser settings to disable cookies. If you choose to disable cookies, you will still be able to access our Sites, but you may not have full use of all the features we offer.
- Web Beacons: Rook or our advertisers may use standard Internet technology such as web beacons, tracking pixels, and other similar technologies, to collect non-personally identifiable information about your use of our Sites.
- Log Files: Technical information from your browser is automatically collected when you visit our Sites. This information includes your IP address, browser type, operating system, access times, user agent, cookies that your browser previously accepted from our Sites, and the referring website address.
Information from Minors
Rook will never knowingly collect any personal information about children under the age of 13. Our Sites target an audience that is over the age of 13 and some content may not be appropriate for all ages. If you are under the age 13, please do not use our Sites.
Our Use of Your Information
We may use your information and other information we obtain from your activities on our Sites. Some examples of the ways we may use or share information that we collect about you includes:
- Providing customer support or technical troubleshooting.
- Pay amounts due to you or collect fees owed.
- Give you news about Rook.
- Update you on current promotions or offers from Rook.
- Enforce our Terms and Conditions.
- Protect our advertising partners against fraud or criminal activity.
If you send us personal correspondence, or if other users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities on the site, we may collect such information into a file specific to you or the subject of your correspondence. At times, we may also look across multiple users' information in order to identify problems, resolve disputes, or look into potential violations of our Terms and Conditions. We may examine your information to identify users using multiple login names. We may compare and review your information for resolving or investigating mistakes, conflicts, and accuracy. We may use your information for any legally permissible purpose in our sole discretion.
Rook cooperates with law enforcement authorities, as well as other third parties, to enforce intellectual property rights and any applicable laws. Upon receiving a subpoena or any similar demand, court order, or verified request from a governmental agency, we reserve the right and you authorize us to disclose your information. While we typically require a subpoena or similar verified legal document prior to doing this, we reserve the right to raise or waive any legal objection or rights available to us in our sole discretion. Without restricting our rights to do as noted above, generally we will not disclose your information unless we believe in good faith that the disclosure of information is necessary to protect Rook's rights.
Non-Personal Aggregated Information
Links to Other Sites
We give you the opportunity to "opt-out" of having some of your personally identifiable information used for certain purposes not directly related to our Sites. Please note that this may result in a loss of some services that require us to share information with third parties. If you'd like to opt-out:
Send an email to: email@example.com
Or send mail to:
WQRM Holdings Inc.
23 Staisnou Street, 2nd and 3rd Floor
Updating Your Information If you'd like to update your personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information Retention & Security
Rook stores your information for no less than one year from the time of initial submission, as well as automated personal information we collect about you and shall retain the information for as long as appropriate to carry out the purpose for which it was collected or to comply with applicable laws, contracts, rules and regulations.
Rook takes appropriate security measures to protect our users' information against unauthorized access, loss, alteration, or destruction. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, as well as digital encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal information. We want you to feel confident using our Sites to transact business. However, no system can be completely secure. Therefore, although we take steps to secure your information, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information, searches, or other communications will always remain secure. You transmit data, including personal information to us at your own risk.
Control of Your Access Credentials
You are responsible for all actions taken using your login email and password. This will be the case whether or not you specifically authorized such activities. Rook will never ask you for your password. We highly encourage you to change your password regularly.
Your California Privacy Rights
Under California's "Shine the Light" law SB-27, California residents who provide personal information in obtaining products or services for personal, family or household use are entitled to request and obtain from us once a calendar year information about the customer information we shared, if any, with other businesses for their own direct marketing uses. If applicable, this information would include the categories of customer information and the names and addresses of those businesses with which we shared customer information for the immediately prior calendar year (e.g., requests made in 2014 will receive information regarding 2013 sharing activities).
To obtain this information from Rook, please send an email message to email@example.com with "Request for California Privacy Information" on the subject line and in the body of your message. We will provide the required information within thirty (30) days to you at your e-mail address in response. Not all information sharing is covered by the "Shine the Light" requirements and only information on covered sharing will be included in our response.
Do Not Track
Rook does not support Do Not Track functionality.
Effective Date: February 20, 2015